1 Nights 2 Days
1 Nights 2 Days Chardham Yatra by Helicopter Package Details
Trek N Tales heli services bring the safest and shortest duration of chardham yatra in this covid penedemics of 2020. This chardham helicopter Yatra starts from Dehradun Jolly grant airport covers all four dhams destinations(Yamunotri,Gangotri,Kedarnath and Badrinath) in one night and two days.
This short and quickest 1 night 2 days chardham yatra is most safest in terms of travelling, accommodation, and darsham during Covid 19 penedemics time.
The package prices include helicopter rides covering all four dham destinations along with shuttle service by private taxi,shuttle helicopter at Kedarnath, handpicked hotel / resort accommodation, meals on breakfast and dinner basis, ground transportation and escort facility. Pony /Palki rides are inclusive while tracking at Yamunotri.
The tour gives you a complimentary night stay at Dehradun / Rishikesh ,prior to your chardham yatra which actually makes it 2 nights 3 days chardham yatra in total. Your yatra will end while arriving back at Dehradun airport
What’s Included ( 1 nights 2 days Chardham Helicopter Yatra Package )
Inclusive of Helicopter flying charges to Char Dham Ex-Dehradun.
Complimentary stay on the day of arrival in Rishikesh/ Dehradun(Breakfast and dinner included.
(this additional night make our Same day DD -Heli tour to 02N/03D Tour)
Airport- Hotel – Helipad transfers at Dehradun by SUV.
Transport services in Harsil & Badrinath ji by SUV.
Hotel accommodation at Kharsali with all meals included.
Palki/Pony services at Yamunotri.
Shuttle tickets for Kedarnath Ji.
VIP Darshan at Badrinath & Kedarnath Ji.
Govt. Royalty, Helipad landing & parking charges.
All applicable Taxes i.e GST
What’s Excluded ( 1 Nights 2 Days Chardham Yatra Packages )
Your package starts from Dehradun to Dehardun, any extra usage of vehicle / additional sightseeing other than mentioned in the itinerary will be extra chargeable.
Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
Any Entrance Fees & Guide charges which are not part of the package.
Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
Still camera / video camera charges.
Any accommodation or meals in case you are arriving prior to your helicopter yatra or want to extend your duration after yatra.
Any extra meals are subject to at an extra cost.
Your pickup is scheduled from Dehradun airport / railway station, any additional pickup request for different pickup points will be chargeable.
Guest Covid penadamic safety
- All guests must download the Aarogya Setu mobile application.
- Guests submit a signed self-declaration form and share their travel history for 20 days prior to their arrival.
- Thermal screening will be conducted every time a Guest, Team Member or a vendor enters the property. Should the temperature be higher than 99 degree, along with the other symptoms, including but not limited to coughing, sneezing and shortness of breath, entry to the hotel will be denied & the guest will be provided the details of the nearest hospital for healthcare facility.
Ground Staff Covid penadamic safety
- Drivers, ground staff, hotel staffs health checkup as per regulations
- Rooms to be provided on Single & Double occupancy basis – Triple Occupancy & Extra bed will not be provided.
- All hotel/camps (public areas i.e lobby, reception, restaurant etc.) are sanitised on a regular interval as per regulations. Helicopters, Charter , Vehicles are sanitised as per government Covid 19 tourism regulatuons.
- Meals and other services are served with proper hygiene keeping the view with social distancing and safety measures announced by the tourism department.
- All guidelines from WHO & FSSAI (for food & beverages) are being strictly followed in order to maintain the desired hygiene standards across all areas.
- VIP darshan and Mandir darshan will have social distancing norms
- Wearing of mask is mandatory for all staffs
Helicopter Covid penadamic safety
- Helicopters, Charter , Vehicles are sanitised on a daily basis as per government Covid 19 pandemics tourism regulatuons.
Transport Services Covid penadamic safety
- The transport vehicle used is cleaned, sanitised & inspected before & after use.
- Driver will be wearing the fact mask throughout the service.
- The Guest not to sit in the front seat.
- Air Condition will be used only on “fresh Air” or fan mode.
- The driver will be having Arogya Setu app installed over his mobile.
What’s Excluded ( 1 Nights 2 Days Chardham Yatra Packages )
- Your package starts from Dehradun to Dehardun, any extra usage of vehicle / additional sightseeing other than mentioned in the itinerary will be extra chargeable.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- Any Entrance Fees & Guide charges which are not part of the package.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Still camera / video camera charges.
- Any accommodation or meals in case you are arriving prior to your helicopter yatra or want to extend your duration after yatra.
- Any extra meals are subject to at an extra cost.
- Your pickup is scheduled from Dehradun airport / railway station, any additional pickup request for different pickup points will be chargeable.
One night Two days Chardham Yatra Itinerary
Day 01 : ( Day of arrival in Dehradun/ Haridwar )
DAY 02 : Dehradun – Harsil- Gangotri – Yamunotri - Kharsali (First Half - Gangotri Temple Visit , Second Half- Yamunotri Temple Visit)
Day 03 : Yamunotri To Kedarnath – Badrinath – Dehradun (First Half :Kedarnath Visit, Second Half : Badrinath Temple Visit)
Hotels stay details of One night Two days Chardham Yatra by helicopter
|Day||Destination||Hotel / Camp / Resort||Meals||Category|
|Day 1||Dehradun/Rishikesh||Hotel Natraj / 5 Elements Retreat||Dinner||Premium|
|Day 2||Yamunotri (Kharsali)||Shiv Shakti / Yamunotri Cottage||All Meals||Premium|
|Day 3||Lunch at Sarovar Portico at Badrinath||Lunch at Sarovar Portico at Badrinath||Lunch at Sarovar Portico at Badrinath||Lunch at Sarovar Portico at Badrinath|
●Any guest requiring a single occupancy room will be extra chargeable @ 10,000/per person (Including GST)
Cost of 01 Nights 02 Days Chardham Yatra Packages
|Helicopter Capacity||Price||Based on|
|Full Helicopter(01-05 Persons)||1,50,000/- INR||Per Person|
|Full Helicopter(06 Persons)||8,51, 000 /- INR||Full Helicopter|
Terms and Condition for 1 Nights 2 Days Char Dham Yatra by Helicopter
● The package cost per person will be applicable for groups between 1-5 people travelling together with a total 450 kg. Weight.
● Booking of a full helicopter will allow a maximum of 6 persons with a total 450 kg. Weight.
● Aviation rules are applicable as per norms. Please read our general guideline for more details .
● Bad Weather / Force Majeure Policy. 100% refund shall be applicable in case the entire Helicopter tour gets cancelled due to any Force Majeure reason, MINUS any additional services provided to the guest. Full refund towards the proportionate amount of the cancelled sector (as mentioned below) minus any additional services provided to guests.
Guideline Force Majeure/Bad Weather Refunds
● Tour Cost: 25% of total tour base price per unutilized travel sector, minus INR 5,000 per person per sector toward the flight preparation and ground arrangement charges.
● Additional Services: Deduction of any additional services provided at any of the Dhams during the tour of the guests will be deducted over and above the refundable Tour Cost.
● Refund against any unutilized service would not be calculated separately and be added to the refundable amount.
● For more details on Bad Weather/Force Majeure Situations Policy in our guideline section.
Book the tour
Duration- 07 Nights - 08 Days
Meals plan - Breakfast & Dinner
Shuttle : Private Taxi
Accomodation- Hotels / Resort