Guideline for Chardham Yatra by Taxi
- Aadhar card copy is mandatory for all passengers.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, major conference, events in the chardham travel destination.
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms. In the Chardham sector maximum hotels are preferring 12:00 Noon check in & check out timing.
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal.
- AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- Specially for the Chardham sector Air Conditioner can work only in Haridwar & Dehradun plain / surface area.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any cancellation or delay in hotel check in due to third party services (like helicopter / pony / palaki), the retention will be charged. The next allocation for the hotels on the same destination is subject to the availability
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions / for any unforeseen reasons is non-refundable or non-adjustable.
- ITINERARY MAY CHANGE AT ANY TIME – Trek N Tales reserves the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you promptly of such changes / events sufficiently in advance during booking or prior to departure of the tour.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable