Important Guidelines for Chardham Yatra
Guideline for Chardham Yatra by Helicopter
- Aadhar card copy is mandatory for all passengers.
- Correct weights at the time of booking. Any discrepancy in weight at the time of boarding will lead to cancellation for the heli-tour (WITHOUT ANY REFUND).Please make sure you submit the actual weight during initial documentation. Aviation rules are strict in terms of weight and carriage.
- Above 75 Kg weight of any passenger will attract additional charges as per helicopter aviation rules.
- INR 1200 will be charged per KG if the total weight is above 75 kg.
- Only 5Kg luggage per passenger will be permitted as a hand baggage. Excess baggage is not allowed as per aviation rule.
- Kids above 2 years will be considered as a full ticket. Identification through Aadhaar Card.
- Trek N Tales and aviation team keeps the right to shuffle passengers between helicopters to manage the right weight of helicopters for safe flying in the mountains. The possibilities are maximum of mixing groups as per aviation rules. Be prepared for this last minute change as per aviation rules.
- Any additional Puja/ rituals needs a prior confirmation at the time of booking. Payment would be collected by our coordinator at Dehradun, so that we arrange the puja for the guest prior to their arrival at Badrinath.
- Trek N Tales team has its own assistance at all four Dham, coordinating with our team members while doing booking for any guidance.
- Photography is strictly prohibited while flying as per aviation rule and if found guilty will attract penalties as per aviation rule.
- Trek N Tales provides private taxi / SUV vehicles at all Helipad to hotel transfers.Transportation in private vehicles will be arranged for site-seeing like Triyugi Narayan, Kalimath and Mana village.
- Prefer to have BSNL and airtel sim on the phone. These networks are accessible at Kharsali, Harsil, Kedarnath and Badrinath. During overcast conditions and on the way there will be no access to the internet and less mobile connectivity.
- All Temples are located at a high altitude of Himalayan range with probability of snowfall and sudden rainfall .Carry rain coat, woolen cloths, jackets and prescribed medicine during travel.
- Flying in mountains is subject to weather conditions. The decision of flying is reserved as per aviation rule and may lead to cancellations and other inconveniences due to weather. One should be mentally prepared for this last moment change. We expect all pilgrim tourists to keep patience till the next announcement for the continuity of flight.
- We strongly recommend and advise to keep a day extra for while choosing helicopter tours for chardham yatra. Incase by any sudden reason if there is any extension in the tour, one should have the extra days in hand so that one can accomplish this chardham yatra
- Trek N Tales heli services, handpicked few of the best hotels and resorts in the Chardham sector. Even the best hotels and resorts are mostly non five star categories due to geographical challenges and construction challenges.
- Note: All Fights are subjected to total weights & balance of helicopter.
Guideline for Chardham Yatra by Taxi
- Aadhar card copy is mandatory for all passengers.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, major conference, events in the chardham travel destination.
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms. In the Chardham sector maximum hotels are preferring 12:00 Noon check in & check out timing.
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal.
- AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- Specially for the Chardham sector Air Conditioner can work only in Haridwar & Dehradun plain / surface area.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any cancellation or delay in hotel check in due to third party services (like helicopter / pony / palaki), the retention will be charged. The next allocation for the hotels on the same destination is subject to the availability
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions / for any unforeseen reasons is non-refundable or non-adjustable.
- ITINERARY MAY CHANGE AT ANY TIME – Trek N Tales reserves the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you promptly of such changes / events sufficiently in advance during booking or prior to departure of the tour.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
Bad Weather Situation
- If you are stuck in a bad weather situation, rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% extra cost. This will be permitted only if applied 10 days before the journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested within less than 10 days of the journey, then booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be done subject to availability.
- Any particular day out of the 5 days we will still try to finish the darshan on the next day. In case we are completely unable to visit any dham due to bad weather, we will refund proportionate money. This means that if due to any reason we are unable to do 2 dhams then we will refund 50% payment. If unable to do 3 Dhams then we will refund 75% and so on.
- Trek N Tales Heli Services reserves the right to change the itinerary on flowing conditions.
- Subject to delayed clearances from Air Force & Civil Aviation.
- On sudden occurrence of technical issues in helicopters, VVIP movements, and illness of flying crew, late reporting of the guests at the helipads.
- Weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances which are beyond our control.
No Refund shall be done to such passengers.
- Cancellation or Deboarding while Rudely behavior towards staff.
- Abusive, intoxicated or mentally challenged or anyone else whom we deem to be unfair to fly.
Mandatory Details Required by Passengers
- Aadhar card
Check Our Tours